Struggling To Find Clients in Private Practice?
Drawing directly from her own practice,
Erika Lawal of The Therapy Hour
outlines the short steps needed to get your head straight with the help of a
workable plan for building your practice.
- Where to find the most reliable referral sources for recently qualified practitioners
- Which paid advertising outlets are worth investing in and which aren’t.
- How to shield yourself against dramatic drops in the number of client referrals.
- How to save time and energy while remaining responsive to enquiries
HOW DOES IT WORK?
On registration, you’ll be granted 30 days of FREE access to the relevant sections of our full Private Practice Preparation (PPP) training programme. You’ll be able to read, watch, listen to and download text, video and audio content from 2 of our 3 lessons on marketing and referrals.
Marketing material included:
Direct marketing – yes
Indirect marketing – paid programme only
Direct Referral - yes
Watch additional content from the full PPP training, including:
- Access to video presentations, plus content from our Talking Heads team & assignments around formulating a private practice mindset.
- Access to limited sections of the PPP lesson on profile writing
- A special freebie section featuring responses to initial enquiries
- A sneak preview of all the content in the full training course.
RECEIVE TRICKS & TIPS TO HELP DEVELOP YOUR PRACTICE:
When registering to access the course, don’t forget to sign up to our dedicated email list in order to receive regular tip and information to help you stay focused on the most important methods of growing and sustaining your private practice while maintaining an enjoyable work-life balance. We won't send spam or share your details and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Access Your Free List-Building Mini-Course