Engaging & thought-provoking content that's designed to cater for a variety of learning styles.
Action-orientated learning assignments that will guide you through the maze of setting up a private practice.
Constant support via a dedicated Facebook group and live meetings via Zoom.
The Private Practitioner Programme will be there for you every step of the way as you...
- Construct a professional profile that will pull in a string clients, all eager to work with you.
- Harness a variety of different referral sources in order build a full diary.
- Develop a streamlined workflow that cuts out time-wasting activities.
- Get to grips with fee setting and taking payments.
- Learn how to assess, contract, refer on and work in a safe and boundaried manner.
- Build a work schedule that keeps you engaged while being able to enjoy a private life.
- Review your legal obligations as a self-employed counsellor or psychotherapist.
- Access a community of like-minded peers for feedback and support while in private practice.
Affordable Learning (it's tax deductible!)
"Working with Erika is a cornerstone of my practice. I rely on her expertise of course, but more valuable than that (to me) is that it is a relationship within which I am not only comfortable with being challenged, I expect it!
Without her, I would have struggled to build the confidence to take the leap of faith that is setting up my private practice - that she believed in me gave me the courage to believe in myself! "
"My relationship with Erika has been of great value to me. She has offered guidance rather than solutions, constructive feedback rather than criticism, which have helped enormously in my professional development. The knowledge this woman holds is phenomenal, she sees a different angle in every situation.
I’m thankful to have had Erika’s experience of how to approach things when then they do not always go to plan and felt fully supported at all times."